Dear International Members of the Media,
To facilitate the speedy immigration clearance upon your arrival for the 2013 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX this September, you are required to submit this online Singapore Entry Form in advance.
Upon submission, you do not have to apply for a work permit for your trip to Singapore. Please ensure that you complete this online submission by Friday, 23 August 2013.
Please note that the following basic entry requirements must be met prior to your arrival:
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Valid Singapore visa, if applicable
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable)
- Entry facilities to your onward destinations, e.g. visas
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable#
# A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate is required from travellers who, within the preceding six days have been in or have passed through any country endemic for yellow fever.
For more information on entry requirements to Singapore, and a complete list of countries that will require a visa, please click here.
TO SUBMIT YOUR SINGAPORE ENTRY FORM, SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: